First off the design:
I did not make the design! I found it on the internet and it's made by somebody going by the name of ~ultimate-super-mario. I really like the design so that's why i choose it for my ISA assignment.
Started with z-spheres...
...and turned it into a pink-power-ranger!
Starting to sculpt the first major forms
In maya i made some basic shapes for most of the attributes.
Also, a sword!
Most of the sculpting done.
And finaly the pants.
Start of the texturing.
And the final sculpt!
Lessons learned so far:
-loose pants are horrible to sculpt (though i'm quitte proud of the result)
-arms in this position are nog so handy for animation later on. Not gonna do that again. Next time will be t-pose
-texturing in zbrush is not to bad actually. I really love the Spotlight function wich let you use pictures you can overpaint on your model.
So next up will be retopo. I'm going to use Topogun. I've never used it before so fingers crossed. Also, the sculpt has 14.111 mil. points and those are going to be reduced to around 10.000 tris.
Hopefully tomorrow i'll be able to finish the final model including the textures ^^
Rick
















Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten